Saturday, February 17, 2007

More Boat Work and Bike Work.

I haven't been out in the boat for weeks. It's been sitting upside down with the hatches off.

Today she should be off for a wee trip down the road. Neil Gray is taking her down to have a keel strip fitted. So it will be at least another week before I see her again.

Also I finally bit the bullet and bought a new pair of forks for the bike as the other ones had a habit of seizing up.

I went for another budget pair as I couldn't really justify going for some super DH monsters.



The Tora's are still a big improvement on the old Quadras though.

You can adjust the compression and also lock them out (almost) completely.


Theres a rebound adjust too.



I just had to get a new stem to go with the forks, and it's a proper Kona one to go with the bike instead of that club roost one I had.



Looks like I'll be doing more biking than paddling this week.

No comments: