Monday, December 14, 2009

Aroond And Aboot

This week I have been mostly in pain. From my cheek and neck, my cheek is still in limbo as there seems to be nobody to interpret the x-ray yet.


From Aroondanaboot



I went for a walk up near Culloden to find Tom Riach a boulder of conglomerate dumped in the woods by a glacier long ago.

From TomRiach
Tom Riach was full of moss and needles and hard to climb.

From TomRiach
On the way home I stopped under the Kessock bridge.

From TomRiach
Completed in 1982 and now almost always full of cars trying to negotiate the roundabout on the other side.
Then I went home, worked on Friday and Saturday which is when the stilson incident happened.

I hurt my neck

From Aroondanaboot

whilst trying to avoid hitting myself on said cheek with a stilson.

From Aroondanaboot

On Monday having taken Sunday off work with a sore neck and practically hanging myself from the door frame to relieve the pain., I decided to go for a walk with the dog.

From Aroondanaboot
We went to Nigg beach

From Aroondanaboot
Ok not a great beach picture but this is where it gets a bit rocky OKAY ?
We looked across to the South Sutor

From Aroondanaboot
We then found more conglomerate when we thought it was all sandstone.

From Aroondanaboot
We drove up the hill and took a photo of the firth.

From Aroondanaboot
Then we went home.
No accidents.

No comments: